• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella, Dismissal due to Covid, No JRS - where do I stand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDogsNads View Post
    Haha. That's always your answer to being pulled up, that other posters are sockies.

Always amazes me posters who always claim to be in continual contract and working, manage to spend so much of their time posting on here, virtually 24/7.

I don't contract anymore...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      I'd like to think my response failed to make me look clever too.

If not, I must apologies, and will try harder next time.
      Mission accomplished
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDogsNads View Post
        Haha. That's always your answer to being pulled up, that other posters are sockies.

Always amazes me posters who always claim to be in continual contract and working, manage to spend so much of their time posting on here, virtually 24/7.

I post when switching focus between different clients.
        Just after I log my time for the client I'm switching from.

They all pay for me submit here.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Mission accomplished
          Thought no-one would notice

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Tell the church what's going on. They tend to work pretty hard to get these places shut. Make up something that requires a visit by the council or even the police. Start a campaign with other neighbours.
            You can't tell me there is noting you can do.

Either that or negotiate a deal. 50% of the first call in the day or something. Half price shag and first one of the day so nice and clean. Double bargain.
            You’ve finally found a business sector you’re qualified to comment on.

Alternatively OP, the old man will sort you out for a fiver in the gents end cubicle at Wigan Wallgate, any weekday morning before the Swan and Railway opens. Anything weird and it’s a tenner.

Comment

Working...
            X