• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Reserve Accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Reserve Accounts

Any suggestions for a good one of these? Needs to feed into FreeAgent.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Aldermore used to the be the defacto go to. Not sure what their rates are like now though.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

TSB and Virgin Money both have an FA feed.

Comment

Cheers Gents!
        https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Aldermore used to the be the defacto go to. Not sure what their rates are like now though.
          I'm with Aldermore. They're advertising their easy Access account with 0.5% interest p.a. I think it was about 1.4% when I opened it about 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
            Any suggestions for a good one of these? Needs to feed into FreeAgent.
            Cater Allen 30-day notice account. Made me up to £100pm in interest at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by heyya99 View Post
              Cater Allen 30-day notice account. Made me up to £100pm in interest at one point.
              Pffft, not anymore.

Best accounts now are all around 0.5%, event the short-term notice ones (~30 days). I have some legacy accounts that are paying more, but not with FA feeds. Right now, the best you'll get is probably Investec at 0.55% for 32-days notice or 0.5% at Aldermore or Kent Reliance (instant access), but none have FA feeds.

Comment

Best instant access (or short-term access) interest rate with an FA feed that I know of is TSB at 0.5%.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Pffft, not anymore.

Best accounts now are all around 0.5%, event the short-term notice ones (~30 days). I have some legacy accounts that are paying more, but not with FA feeds. Right now, the best you'll get is probably Investec at 0.55% for 32-days notice or 0.5% at Aldermore or Kent Reliance (instant access), but none have FA feeds.
                  Last week. I have £1m in there however.

Comment

Originally posted by heyya99 View Post
                    Last week. I have £1m in there however.
                    It has been 0.25% since 13 May

Asset 30 Account | Cater Allen

Comment

Working...
                    X