• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest thinking on business banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Tide account, seems ok so far.

They've massively increased their limits which was the big issue with using them a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by ensignia View Post
      I've got a Tide account, seems ok so far.

They've massively increased their limits which was the big issue with using them a few years back.
      Got a massive kicking over there BBL massive failure, when invested money runs out, they will need monthly service charges to survive

Also only a matter of time until they get a massive fraud attack

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I have been thinking about moving away from tide myself... But the hassle of moving all the cash over and recreating all the DD payments.. is it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post
          I have been thinking about moving away from tide myself... But the hassle of moving all the cash over and recreating all the DD payments.. is it worth it?
          Jesus’s the whole point of account switching is, the new bank moves all your DD for you within 7 days

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Jesus’s the whole point of account switching is, the new bank moves all your DD for you within 7 days

Yep. It's all mostly automated now. Just use the Current Account Switching Service, run by BACS

The Current Account Switch Service - your guarantee to a successful switch

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Yep. It's all mostly automated now. Just use the Current Account Switching Service, run by BACS

The Current Account Switch Service - your guarantee to a successful switch
              You’re more likely to get divorced than change your bank... why the chuff is that???
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                You’re more likely to get divorced than change your bank... why the chuff is that???
                Some would say laziness. I suspect that, unless a bank really pisses you off, what is the point of changing? If they just do what they're meant to do, there's no incentive to switch.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Some would say laziness. I suspect that, unless a spouse really pisses you off, what is the point of changing? If they just do what they're meant to do, there's no incentive to switch.
                  FTFY
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    FTFY

GPWM

Comment

Working...
                    X