• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

managed limited company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Fiddle on this

£35 per week to manage contractor accounts and tax

I don't think so. There are reputable accountants advertising on CUK who cost a lot less and provide a good service!!!

Comment

as mentioned on previous thread

I am with K&B and they charge £45 which includes personla tax return. they also have freephone number and postal address. Every penny helps!!

One mate is which 1 contact who charge 5% of each invoice..nutter!!

and another is with Giant managed company who charge £35 a week...another nutter!!

Comment

Buck, you are K&B! You've just posted an ad on another BB using the same user name.

At least be a bit clever about it.

Comment

trying for referrals....cant balme a guy for that!

Comment

> One mate is which 1 contact who charge 5% of each invoice..nutter!!

More likely a tax evader.

One of the offshore options we examined gad a scheme like this - the 95% goes direct to your bank account and you are supposed to declare it as income from self employment. If you do the sums that works out less return than from a Ltd - unless of course you don't bother to declare it

We decided not to promote that one on ************.

We don't promote managed companies either and I think if you look at the figures being bandied about on here it's pretty obvious why we don't.

Comment

Prices.........

I use Parasol and they charge £14.95 and I get inclusive PI (2m i think), the other insurances, all the admin processing, no set up or leaving fees. Been with them for ages cos they are pretty efficient and very low hassle.

If you fancy joining tell em Dave from Leeds sent you

Comment

Re: Prices.........

I'm with parasol and it is so much less pain than running a ltd company.

Vote Parasol

Don't really know why i'm saying this but who cares. IT'S MONDAY 8o

Comment

Working...
                X