• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Filing PAYE Online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Revenue Accredited Software

SJD include both types in their fee.

...........you didn't complete it Planetit..................which is £75 + VAT per month, if I remember correctly

Comment

That may be what you pay. But it certainly isn't what I pay

Comment

That's the going rate plane tit, unless of course you own the company

Comment

> That may be what you pay. But it certainly isn't what I pay

Quite right - as usual that @#%$ antagonise is behind the times - it's gone up (yet again) to £80 + VAT per month

Comment

No. Guess again.

Comment

What's your problem Fiddle, you old git, if you read my posts I'm actually fighting your corner

No. Guess again.
              No you tell us, you irritating arse.

Comment

> What's your problem Fiddle, you old git, if you read my posts I'm actually fighting your corner

I don't need any help - just check out the figures and service level provided - or maybe you already have - in which case thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X