• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

spouse's tax return

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Yep, given all the advice on here, sign up for this, calculate that, even the time taken to read and understand the replies, I'd say the £60 he was proposing to charge you was rip-off and you're about to make a fantastic saving well worth all the time and trouble. Of course if you make a mistake and collect some sort of fine, you'll be liable, not the accountant.

BTW, I hear there are some Tesco 10p off vouchers in today's free newspaper. You probably want to check 'em out too.
    10p of the cost of doing my tax return?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      ... Of course if you make a mistake and collect some sort of fine, you'll be liable, not the accountant....
      So who's liable if an accountant makes a mistake? Oh. That's you too.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
      X