• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Connexions have Gone Dark - Legged It!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connexions have Gone Dark - Legged It!

Apologies for making a new thread on the discussions about Connexions but, I feel this is so important it needs to be highlighted.

It seems Connexions have closed and run for the hills. Their telephone numbers are dead and emails are not being answered. Does this spell the end or a confirmation of the rumours about a Phoenix Rising move?

If anyone gets additional information to help those who may still be owed money or who were daft enough to hand it over to their scam tax scheme please post details here.
    I am not an expert, just someone who has experienced things first hand. If you need expert advice then seek out a qualified expert. My opinions are just that, my opinions. I could be wrong, and laws change, so trust nothing I say

never heard of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
      never heard of them.
      Here you go Link

Very important for those working in Europe...
      I am not an expert, just someone who has experienced things first hand. If you need expert advice then seek out a qualified expert. My opinions are just that, my opinions. I could be wrong, and laws change, so trust nothing I say

Comment

Originally posted by nodric View Post
        Apologies for making a new thread on the discussions about Connexions but, I feel this is so important it needs to be highlighted.
        Luv your avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek View Post
          Luv your avatar!
          It's not an avatar, it's the real me

Comment

Here is the answer!

They have gone bust last year but continued trying to scam everyone with their Golden List Jackanory.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/or...1240928163.jpg

Comment

They have gone bust last year but continued trying to scam everyone with their Golden List Jackanory.

Hope none of you need to go to the creditors meeting.

Comment

Good detective work Nordic - is the clipping from a lux business gazette?

I wonder how much certain parties, maybe brussels based accoountants, knew about this
                Last edited by Rantor; 28 April 2009, 20:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor View Post
                  Good detective work Nordic - is the clipping from a lux business gazette?

I wonder how much certain parties, maybe brussels based accoountants, knew about this
                  As much as I'd like to claim the credit it was found by givemesomemo. His post here

Also some other posts have found details on official sites too.

Comment

i just had a long talk yesterday with my agency:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...nexion-21.html

@+ à tous

Maq

Comment

Working...
                    X