• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company formation agents - recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company formation agents - recommendations

I'm contemplating setting up a new Ltd and appointing new accountants (my old one has retired), anyone have any recommendations re formation agents and accountants firms?

You could always use our company formation system

Comment

Hey, thanks for posting that. I've just set it all in motion, but there is the delay at the moment with the 1st of October business..

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        You could always use our company formation system
        After some shopping round it's a reasonable option.

Daft of me not to notice the link

Comment

Errm.

Wasn't there a link in this thread from "IR35 Accountants" or something?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I saw that as well RC, glad I'm not going nuts....
            Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Errm.

Wasn't there a link in this thread from "IR35 Accountants" or something?
              Dunno, only arrived back at my digs 30 mins ago and I can't really access CUK at site. I guess Mr Admin killed off a spam link.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                Dunno, only arrived back at my digs 30 mins ago and I can't really access CUK at site. I guess Mr Admin killed off a spam link.
                And replaced it with one of his own?

Still Invoicing

Comment

My accountant, Nixon Williams supplied my company for free!
                  "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
                  X