• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company savings/investment account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company savings/investment account

Ok, I'm going to have a sizeable chunk of cash left in the company account ready for the taxman. Whats the best way of putting this to work in the meantime. Ideally I want to get better than the basic rate I get with the company account without being accused of dodgyness with company funds. Anyone got a similar setup already?

The company account is with Cater Allen btw, so you get an idea of the rates I get now.

edit -

Yes, I have asked my accountant but havn't had a reply yet and in all probability I will ignore anything said here and do what they tell me anyway
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Take a directors loan and buy a medium/long dated Covered Warrant on the Dow for a Put trade from 11,000.

Well that's my opinion and it does not constitute investment advice in any way or form.

Comment

I looked around a while back and ended up back with Cater Allen for investment...rates gone down since then tho..

Comment

Working...
      X