• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Email from my accountant....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email from my accountant....

Dear Client,

This e-mail is to update the team members following the recent changes to the team. And we are looking forward to working with you.
    I will be your dedicated accounts manager and can be contacted on Theepa@(deleted).com, telephone number 0207 xxxxxx.

(Stuff deleted)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if there are any queries.

Kind Regards

Tendai
    Senior Accountant
    So let me get this straight, I get an email from Emma saying her contact email is Theepa@(deleted).com and it's signed by Tendai.

Can anyone recommend me a new accountant?
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    So let me get this straight, I get an email from Emma saying her contact email is Theepa@(deleted).com and it's signed by Tendai.
    Emma was Tendai's sockie
    You took the bait, signed up, and now the mask has been removed.
    The doings of your accountings are now being completed in Hyderabad with plenty cheapness for AccountingCo CEO.
    Please do the needful and confirm you are happy with the same.

HTH

Comment

Sounds ok to me. With most accountants you get an initial meeting with a senior partner and as soon as you leave their office suitably impressed your account gets handed to the office cat.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

They're offshoring your accounts, along with your Ltd Co details and bank account info.

Give it 3 months and your Ltd be all cleaned out and you'll be in a jail for defrauding the Pakistani government (or so they think you did it because it was your identity)

Comment

Yes I had the same email - twice!

Comment

Working...
          X