• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which accountant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    I use Nixon Williams and have no problems, they charge £75+VAT per month.

I had a flyer from Primus a few months ago, but noticed that they were not qualified accountants, the £60 offer is probably a teaser to build up their business.
    How to check accountancy qualification? Thanks

Comment

+ Nixon Williams, came across well and have had no problems in first 3 months anyway
      - K&B as didn't return my call for new business
      - SJD as they seemed very keen to make it as easy as they could for themselves & fit me into a box, i.e. not very personal

just my 2 pence. there are loads out there, ring them up, ask the right questions, make your choice. but any of the top 10 are good enough i'm sure.
      Cloud Computing - Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Stilwell Gray, been using them for years.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X