• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - never surrender

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BN66 - never surrender

Just to guage the resolve, are you committed to carrying on the fight to the bitter end, regardless of what the Court of Appeal decides or any other obstacles that are put in our path?
    Yes
    97.50%
    No
    2.50%

OK, you asked for it

We shall go on to the end.
    We shall fight in the Isle Of Man,
    We shall fight on the seas and oceans,
    We shall fight with GROWING confidence and GROWING strength in the air.
    We shall defend our Tax Return whatever the cost may be.
    We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds,
    We shall fight in the fields and in the streets.
    We shall fight in the hills,
    We shall never surrender.

* (slight mods made to make more relevant)

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
      Just to guage the resolve, are you committed to carrying on the fight to the bitter end, regardless of what the Court of Appeal decides or any other obstacles that are put in our path?
      My concern is that the bitter end may become very apparent when the big boot of the bailiff comes through my front door. When things become that desperate my response is likely to be similarly extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by TAF4 View Post
        My concern is that the bitter end may become very apparent when the big boot of the bailiff comes through my front door. When things become that desperate my response is likely to be similarly extreme.
        Agreed, this is only relevant if we can prevent HMRC from forcing collection early in the new year (if things don't go our way).

Comment

Bonus !!!

I know it’s all conjecture at the moment… but IF HMRC win this round and demand payment, can we inform them that if we win the battle in the end each and every one of us will be suing the HMRC £2M a pop for the return of monies + interest and the remainder as a substantial amount for the Stress each of us has encountered during this whole sorry saga.
          MUTS likes it Hot

Comment

fighting fund

surely (dont call me shirley) ... all the providers in IOM or similar have an interest in us winning this and might help provide funds or legal advice ?

we are not alone .... right ?

Comment

no andy w option

as per title

Comment

Originally posted by CanPayButWouldRatherNot View Post
                as per title
                This is a serious poll not in General.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing