• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Childcare Tax Vouchers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Childcare Tax Vouchers

Hi,

Baby on the way, expected in June this year.

I have heard about childcare tax vouchers, what are they & how can I work it to tie in with my own Ltd Company.

Any other info on tax breaks/incentives regarding new baby etc, much appreciated.

Your company can pay up to £55 a week to a registered childcare provider, but ensure the payment goes direct from the company bank account. You may also want to check how it interacts with any tax credits you may be receiving personally.
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

This has been asked a lot so a quick search will uncover much useful info..

<waits for the flamers to arrive>
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Can both parents claim these Vouchers from employers

so totalling £110 pr week ?

Comment

If both parents are employees, then yes.
          ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Do the parents need to work for the same company, or are seperate employers ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
              Your company can pay up to £55 a week to a registered childcare provider.
              Wow, all i have to do now is find a child minder who will work for £55 a week.
              Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveP View Post
                Do the parents need to work for the same company, or are seperate employers ok ?
                No, they can be separate employers.

Comment

Working...
                X