• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

USA inclusive professional indeminity and public liability

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA inclusive professional indeminity and public liability

Hi

I work from home in the UK but my employer is american and the contract is governed by law in the US.

From what I've heard most typical proffessional indemnity insurances don't cover this (and I assume public liability as well)

Can anyone recommend a proffessional indemnity and public liability insurances (I'll be visiting there offices for a week) which will cover america and UK?

update

HI .. just wondering if you ever got an answer to this? I have a similar situation where I am about to take a contract working from home in UK but company is in US and wondering how to handle PI insurance.

Thanks
    Lee
    Last edited by leewxm; 14 July 2011, 11:39.

Comment

Working...
    X