• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non-Payment from EBT scheme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I declined the new scheme as soon as it was offerred, but they didn't pay all current monies,as expected , in January and said it would be paid at end of Feb. At the time I told them it was unreasonable for me to have to wait since they should have paid in January but was told they only run payroll once a month!

Guess what they didn't run payroll in Feb as it had to be run manually due to new systems and they could only deal with people who had transferred to the new scheme!

Having waited until end of Feb, the money is now not available due to their having liabilities!! What about their debt to me and others in the same position?
    Last edited by mulberryblue; 16 March 2011, 16:25.

Comment

Working...
    X