• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asmg

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, just have the update from DMS saying that the case did not go to court.

I did leave a message for ASMG in Dec, and someone called me back.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 8 May 2009, 13:11. Reason: libellous comment removed by CUK

Comment

ASMG is not dead - if you call their number they answer the phone as "ASMG, how can I help?". If they are dead this must be the corporate equivalent of "Weekend at Bernies"

Instead the system on every call seems to be to reinforce the idea that ASMG exists, that nothing has changed and that "ASMG" will return the call and deal with the query. Even the email address they ask you to contact them on is asmg.co.uk - and I've confirmed this on two separate calls. Of course nobody returns the call and nobody responds to the emails.

libellous comment removed by CUK
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 8 May 2009, 13:12. Reason: clarification

Comment

Clarification on behalf of White Collar Consulting

We have been asked to post the following clarification on behalf of White Collar Consulting:

"White Collar Consulting has no connection whatsoever with ASMG. In particular there is no referral or other arrangement between our client and ASMG for the transfer of contractors and White Collar Consulting is not the same company as ASMG. White Collar Consulting has not acquired all or part of the business of ASMG, nor does it have any association or connection whatsoever with ASMG, nor is there any common ownership or control between our client and ASMG."

We would ask that posters please take note of this clarification to avoid any further libellous, or potentially libellous, comments needing to be removed.

Thanks
        CUK Admin

Comment

Working...
        X