• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

About a SIPP and a pension through my own LTD company.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a SIPP and a pension through my own LTD company.

Hi there when i open a SIPP what do i do ? ie notify my accountant fill any government forms or something ?. I want to register a SIPP for my LTD company. Also is it worth getting properties through the company . Mainly i want to get my pension sorted and looking for efficient way to contribute a pension through my LTD company.

Sorry I am new on this

After a simple bit of research....

Contractor pensions advice :: Contractor UK

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...p-pension.html

Many other resources in these forums and on google.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IT_BOY View Post
      Hi there when i open a SIPP what do i do ? ie notify my accountant fill any government forms or something ?. I want to register a SIPP for my LTD company. Also is it worth getting properties through the company . Mainly i want to get my pension sorted and looking for efficient way to contribute a pension through my LTD company.

Sorry I am new on this
      Dead easy, you just fill in a form from (for example) Hargreaves Lansdown and tick a box to say whether it is company or personal contributions, lump sum or regular saving and that's about it.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
      X