• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cater Allen online banking... wtf?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabotnik View Post
    Coincidentally, Natwest emailed me this morning telling me they were also implementing Faster Payments next January (from Jan 1) "due to The Payment Services Regulations 2009". So that must be why they are all getting their arses in gear.
    Ive had faster payments for a long time with Natwest (several years). When I recently moved some money to bullionvault it was in their account in 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
      Ive had faster payments for a long time with Natwest (several years). When I recently moved some money to bullionvault it was in their account in 2 hours.
      Oh maybe they've had it for certain types of transfers and not for standing orders/DD. Here is the full blurb:
      "From 1 January 2012 most electronic payments you make, such as standing orders or bill payments, will be paid on the same day. At the moment these types of payments can take up to three working days to reach the recipient.

This change is due to The Payment Services Regulations 2009, which mean that we will be changing the way most of your payments are sent, using the Faster Payments Service for all applicable payments. "

Comment

Originally posted by Rabotnik View Post
        Kind of an odd interface, just started using CA recently.

FYI they are switching to faster payments next January, I asked them about it today.
        Erm, that is the latest any bank has to switch to FP so hardly awe inspiring!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          Erm, that is the latest any bank has to switch to FP so hardly awe inspiring!
          I don't actually bank with them, I just posted that in case anyone here does. I used to use them, so I'm still on their mailing list.

Comment

Working...
          X