• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook shares

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARM, facebook, Zinga

ARM.. well all that money that used to be in the banks back in 2009 had to be moved somewhere..

ARM Holdings plc: LON:ARM quotes & news - Google Finance

However. Re Facebook, anyone know any UK dotcoms associated with it? I would have bought Zinga shares if I had figured out that probably most of Facebook income comes from Farmville advertising!

I'll buy UK dotcoms, to catch the "facebook wave" when it IPOs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post
      Some of the investing "advice" on this thread is hilarious. Don't buy Facebook because the founder "doesn't care much for money"? Or "They're the next Friends Reunited"?

How out of touch are these clowns?
      Did any of your zuckers put your money where your mouth was? How much have you lost? And how much now?

Comment

I think if there is a rule of thumb, never buy into a high profile IPO. The fact that it's high profile means the price will be "puffed" up.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

ouch

Facebook Inc: NASDAQ:FB quotes & news - Google Finance

Comment

Working...
          X