Need rid of my accountant fast...Any good ones for under 50/pm Need rid of my accountant fast...Any good ones for under 50/pm - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Posts 111 to 114 of 114

Double Godlike!

Walking in the garden, dreaming of Olivia...

As long as contractors keep thinking they are a group of their own, we will always be vulnerable to localised attacks. I run a UK Limited Company, just like 1.4 million other people. That's all the taxman needs to worry about. If he thinks I shouldn't have a limited company, he'll have to figure out a way to stop me having one. What he can't do is tax mine on a different basis to any other SME.
    Blog? What blog...?

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    As long as contractors keep thinking they are a group of their own, we will always be vulnerable to localised attacks. I run a UK Limited Company, just like 1.4 million other people. That's all the taxman needs to worry about. If he thinks I shouldn't have a limited company, he'll have to figure out a way to stop me having one. What he can't do is tax mine on a different basis to any other SME.
    Absolutely spot on - really couldn't agree more.

Nervous Newbie

Default Here, here

NorthernladUk,

You took the words out of my mouth, for £50 pm you'd be lucky if he's still working in the correct tax year, get a new one and remember he's your accountant not your maid!?!

Ramp up the £50pm to £1500pm and I'll give you details of a tax solution so filthy you'll need and NDA and a bath afterwards.

In the words of Jerry Maguire - Show Me The Money
    DG

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    However the taxman are all civil servants -- the worst kind of premise who have wasted their whole life away behind the same desk. It's really difficult to get them understand the concept of business.