• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Belgium - Flexible Umbrella solution?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgium - Flexible Umbrella solution?

I am hopefully starting a contracting role in Belgium soon.

I want to start a company, but I am broke.

So I am hoping for a flexible creative Umbrella company that can:
    1. Payroll me until I have my company.
    2. Esp cover company formation expenses.
    3. Provide me with high cash flow / expenses covered.
    4. Possibly provide a CAR.

How can I have high tax flow without a high tax rate?
    Who? (Ideally one solution with "overflow", and one unsuspicious).

How will you finance the initial outlay for flights, accom etc?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      He / She would probably borrow money from relatives and / or friends to get them started. Whether or not they will see their money again, is another matter.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        I'm already here, and I can easily find a girlfriend if I need somewhere to stay.

Seriously I don't really expect umbrella to pay anything up front, but when i asked an agency about a car, they said they could arrange it through a management company.

(Though also a company that can arrange that, can probably arrange other things)

Comment

Working...
        X