• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Register for VAT flat scheme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Register for VAT flat scheme

Hi, i'm about to register for the flat Vat scheme, What call do IT contractors fall into , im guessing its Computer and IT consultancy or data processing?

Originally posted by jubilee View Post
    Hi, i'm about to register for the flat Vat scheme, What call do IT contractors fall into , im guessing its Computer and IT consultancy or data processing?
    HERE.

Guessing is the best way to deal with the VAT man. They have a wonderful sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by jubilee View Post
      What do you think? Please have an opinion. Contracting and hand-holding do not go hand in hand.

Comment

Jesus wept. Are these questions coming from Tier 1 Visa applicants or what!?
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Come back Psychocandy, all is forgiven!!!!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Come back Psychocandy, all is forgiven!!!!
            Nope. Even I know this one!
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X