• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Share Investment, Discussion & Tips

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Isn't it knives that fall & dead cats that bounce?
    They have to fall to bounce

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Bingo. Nothing has changed. Back at 6000 on the FTSE. It will be heading south again before long...
      Or North.

Comment

If you look at the 1yr chart looks like a new low will be tested soon.

http://charts.moneyam.com/Chart.aspx...V=0&LP=0&LVT=0
        Last edited by ZARDOZ; 17 February 2016, 16:05.

Comment

They have to fall to bounce
          Agreed, but it's not even a dead cat
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
            Or North.
            Anything is possible. However, nothing material has changed since the lows. Fear is still beneath the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Agreed, but it's not even a dead cat
              Quite right, after the falling event, there is a deadening event before the bouncing event

Comment

Quite right, after the falling event, there is a deadening event before the bouncing event
                Not necessarily - cats have been known to survive falls from great heights

Andy, who was owned by a Florida Senator by the name of Ken Myer holds the world record for the longest non fatal fall. Andy fell from the 16th floor (200 feet) of an apartment building
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Well, yeah, then it would be a live cat bounce, I suppose. Not quite the intended metaphor.

Comment

Persimmon have just announced a 5%+ captial return for 2015 to 110p, upping their total payout through 2021 from £6.20 a share to £9.00 a share
                    Last edited by SimonMac; 23 February 2016, 10:43.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Persimmon have just announced a 5%+ captial return for 2015 to 110p, upping their total payout through 2021 from £6.20 a share to £9.00 a share
                      Amazing what a Tory govt, ZIRP and immigration can do for a box (sorry executive house) builder's share price.

Comment

Working...
                      X