Share Investment, Discussion & Tips Share Investment, Discussion & Tips - Page 93
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Posts 921 to 924 of 924

My post count is Majestic

I'd probably stick it in an ISA and get two good performing funds and just cross my fingers. My fave punts would probably be Baillie Gifford American, AXA Fram tech or Polar Capital tech and hope for the best.
    Log back in next year and see how I did.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Fingers like lightning

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'd probably stick it in an ISA and get two good performing funds and just cross my fingers. My fave punts would probably be Baillie Gifford American, AXA Fram tech or Polar Capital tech and hope for the best.
    Log back in next year and see how I did.
    Baillie Gifford can’t do anything wrong currently.

The only fund I don’t have that’s not with them is SSON, and that’s because it’s part of Terry Smiths group, and I avoid funds(Woodford is an example why).

Lets be honest..I’m a massive SMT fan, Anderson and Slater have shown over the past 10 years they are incredible stockpickers.

I went with MNKS because is not my own money and it’s less volatile.
    Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 8th October 2020 at 07:05.

Fingers like lightning

Seems after the excitement on Monday/Tuesday everyone has either (a)taken a position waiting for the Vaccine injections to happen eventually or (b)have switched back to Tech Stocks prospering whilst we are locked down...or I guess (c) sit on cash

Also read that Biden is in talks about a future(post Donny so January) US lockdown. If so, Big Tech again will prosper.

What’s everyone else’s plans.

Personally, I used the last 3 days as an opportunity to move my portfolio around(based on b)but I stay fully invested.

Quote Originally Posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    Seems after the excitement on Monday/Tuesday everyone has either (a)taken a position waiting for the Vaccine injections to happen eventually or (b)have switched back to Tech Stocks prospering whilst we are locked down...or I guess (c) sit on cash

Also read that Biden is in talks about a future(post Donny so January) US lockdown. If so, Big Tech again will prosper.

What’s everyone else’s plans.

Personally, I used the last 3 days as an opportunity to move my portfolio around(based on b)but I stay fully invested.
    Plan is to carry on as normal. Investing when I have cash available. Seems like the only reasonable course of action since nobody knows what's going to happen. So stick to the plan is my plan. If you don't have a plan, then make one first. This year there have been times when it feels uncomfortable to invest and they are usually the best times to invest looking back.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.