• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cheaperaccountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheaperaccountant

Anyone using these and if so are they providing a good service?

Originally posted by jsnetman View Post
    Anyone using these and if so are they providing a good service?
    I used 'insert name here' and they are really good, just use 'insert name here' and your worries are over, I even found I doubled my rate and my sexual prowess increased to twice a week! Once with a woman!

So use 'insert name here' and relax!

And don't keep going to the pub at lunchtime when benched...

Comment

I use expensiveaccountant, they are way over priced but I am a flash contractor so a sense of self importance means much more to me than money
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On a serious note, do you want to trust something as important as your company finances to someone who's USP is they are cheaper than someone else?

Ask yourself would you use CheaperNuclearReactor, or CheaperBrainSurgeon or Suity?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Or for a really great deal try FreeAccountant - incredibly reasonable but you do have to sort your own tax out
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
            Or for a really great deal try FreeAccountant - incredibly reasonable but you do have to sort your own tax out
            Is this your new product, Lisa? Sign me up!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Is this your new product, Lisa? Sign me up!
              Great idea Stek You're my first customer and you have my solemn promise that I will never do anything for you but I won't charge you a bean for doing it - can't say fairer than that
              Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

or crunch have a free version. Bar one or two minor issues its got all my tax calculations right so far.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  or crunch have a free version. Bar one or two minor issues its got all my tax calculations right so far.
                  Is Crunch Almost too good to be true, or Good but with lots of Marketing Hype?
                  I looked at the sliders and immediately thought of "WONGA"...

Comment

...or you could even try WePayYouAccountant
                    http://www.linkedin.com/in/sallyfletcher

Comment

Working...
                    X