• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guide to Contracting in Norway (through your UK Ltd Company)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the great advice jlo1983.

I'm looking at doing some consultancy work in Norway shortly.
    I noticed you mentioned Stavanger, could you recommend a local accountancy firm there to help me with the registration issues ?

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
      If you don't know the actual taxation figures, then how do you know if the rate you are on is actually worthwhile (versus contracting elsewhere) ?
      People work abroad for multiple reasons and money is not necessarily the primary one.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        People work abroad for multiple reasons and money is not necessarily the primary one.
        I'm not saying it is, but you need at least some idea of how much take-home you can expect.

Comment

Accountant

Deleted
          Last edited by jlo1983; 7 June 2013, 20:37.

Comment

Deleted
            Last edited by jlo1983; 7 June 2013, 20:37.

Comment

Working...
            X