• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bedouin Tax Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    And I find it amazing that people still sign up to irresponsible tax schemes, even when the facts are staring them in the face.
    Unfortunately most people won't go looking for the facts when there is a 95% take home staring them in the face
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

I hear Bedouin have shut down shop.
      Does anyone have any details?

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule View Post
        Where did you hear that Hercule? not heard anything on the grapevine
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

I haven't heard that they've stopped trading, and gossip like that normally spreads around the IOM like wildfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Vallah View Post
            I haven't heard that they've stopped trading, and gossip like that normally spreads around the IOM like wildfire.
            They are "under new management" company called Redstone. IOM as well funnily enough

Comment

Originally posted by thebear14 View Post
              They are "under new management" company called Redstone. IOM as well funnily enough
              They have just rebranded. However in light of the sudden actions of HMRC I wonder if they have done it to protect themselves from having to take action should any of their employees receive letters. They did it very suddenly late January just as the first letters were being received by other scheme users.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule View Post
                They seem to have rebranded slightly as I've just got an email from Bedouin Strategic Wealth Management offering me a fully HMRC compliant alternative to umbrellas or limited companies.

Looking at the main topic of conversations around this forum I don't think I'll take them up on the opportunity. I like having control of my own money and sleeping at night.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I got an email. My replly was
                  So that’ll be the one where I give you all my money and you give me most of it back for a while then in another 20 years or so I get a six figure tax bill.
                  Think I’ll pass.. Don’t contact me again
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                  X