• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EBT/Loan Scheme Sub Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EBT/Loan Scheme Sub Forum

Mods,

I saw that Costco created a thread for Cascade (good idea). I would do one for TRM but can immediately see that if we end up with one per provider then we'll get over-run with EBT/Loan scheme threads.

How about a sub forum alike the umbrella one?

/C

Originally posted by convict View Post
    Mods,

I saw that Costco created a thread for Cascade (good idea). I would do one for TRM but can immediately see that if we end up with one per provider then we'll get over-run with EBT/Loan scheme threads.

How about a sub forum alike the umbrella one?

/C
    I've asked Admin convict. We'll see what he says.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Good idea:
      HMRC EBT Enquiries

Worth leaving the main one as a sticky here or do you want to move the whole lot into the sub-forum?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Good idea:
        HMRC EBT Enquiries

Worth leaving the main one as a sticky here or do you want to move the whole lot into the sub-forum?
        I think I'll move it with a redirect Admin.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          I think I'll move it with a redirect Admin.
          Good idea

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by convict View Post
              thanks!
              No problem - cheers for the suggestion! By the sounds of it there are a lot of people affected by this so makes a lot of sense to try and get a thread for each scheme to save the one thread becoming too hard to track info in. If there's anything else you need just let cojak or I know.

Comment

Working...
              X