• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

accountant no filed corporation tax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I have an alert set up with Companies House to let me know when things are being filed - if I don't get one at the right kind of time, I then start to worry.
    Originally posted by Bella15 View Post
    How do you do this?
    Search for your company here - http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk - then click the link "Monitor this company".

Create a bookmark - http:// data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/NNNNNNNN (where NNNNNNNN is the co. number)

Login to the HMRC gateway, there you can check VAT, PAYE, CT and monies owed, even if your accountant is managing this for you.

Comment

How come the company wasnt dissolved for not filing accounts for 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        Prediction: the OP will not post again
        Good prediction, I would give him a few more days to reply before giving up on the OP though

Comment

Serious reply, I have always been under the understanding that its my job to get the monies to HMRC, not my accountants.

Of course they are very helpful in providing details of HMRC bank details, but I then check online to see if monies have gone through.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ1982 View Post
            Serious reply, I have always been under the understanding that its my job to get the monies to HMRC, not my accountants.

Of course they are very helpful in providing details of HMRC bank details, but I then check online to see if monies have gone through.
            Must admit Im with NW and they just let me know how much to pay and to where. I do all the actual paying. Seems safer to me.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Must admit Im with NW and they just let me know how much to pay and to where. I do all the actual paying. Seems safer to me.
              That said, I never checked the provided bank details were correct. I do it all by DD now, saves trying to remember details.

Comment

Working...
              X