• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best acounting SW package ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boo View Post
    Hi,

I know this crops up from time to time but I haven't seen it recently. I am looking for an accounting SW package for use with the UK tax system. I was using a spreadsheet from a previous accountant but that is no longer available to me and my current accountant doesn't supply one. I bought Quickbooks quite a few years ago but did not get round to using it.

I am looking for software that will perform all aspects of small business accounts without being too complicated. As I said I have managed with a spreadsheet up to now but it would be nice if I had something that would allow me to store suppliers' names instead of having to input them each time, ditto regular payments etc. I don't want a web based/hosted service and my accountant deals with PAYE for me so I don't really need that either. Devaluation of fixed assets would be nice to have.

Any suggestions gratefully received ,

Boo
    QuickBooks, Sage, Wave and Kashoo are some good accounting solutions that will help your accounting specific to UK.

Comment

Working...
    X