• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Use of caravan / motorhome as allowable expense ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boo View Post

Why did I need to know that ?

Boo2
    Hi Boo/Boo2. You didn't need to know that. But over the past few years, you might have noticed that many Apple products, including iPads and iPhones include a standard "sent from my iPad" style sign-off. BlackBerry do something similar I believe. This is a default message and can be switched off by going to settings, or deleted from the message, neither or which I could particularly be bothered to do. It's mildly surprising I have to explain this to someone on what is predominantly an IT contractor's forum. But I hope that helps explain the sign-off message for future reference.

Good luck putting your motorhome through on business expenses!

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
      Erm...I intend to buy the MH out of my own pocket, my question was "can I charge MyCo for the use of my own MH when I am using it when working on a Client site?"

Boo

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post

Why? OH explains above exactly how to do just that...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X