• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Loan for Acquisition of another company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Loan for Acquisition of another company

Morning All,

Had a bit of a search already this morning on here, but 'business loan' is bringing up mainly director loan threads.

Ideally after some recommendations, from those who have had experience obtaining business finance.

Currently looking to secure ( unsecured ) funding, a low six figure sum. To acquire another long standing / trading business and expand the portfolio of our workstreams. It's an opportunity to take several steps up the ladder for 'Plan B'.

Any recommendations of financial institutions who are agree-able in discussing unsecured loans ?

We just fall short of the £100K requirement for Funding Circle, with some known issues with ThinCats I'm keen to look at the more traditional routes, based on peoples experiences.

As always, thanks in advance folks......
    I've already approached my local FSB & Enterprise Loan / Gov Guarentee Loan reps for guidance as well.

Cheers

** NB : Loan Sharks need not apply...........
    Trainee Techno Pikey

Working...
X