• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ranks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator
    Let us have your suggestion for rank titles and number of posts to achieve and we will see what we can do.
    Thanks. Here are some ideals:

1) Using esteemed (sp?) members nicks to build the ladder, starting form the lowest forms of life and working its way up, ie (remember lowest first):

Milan

[more nicks here]

AtW

2) Another way is to replicate existing ladder on CUK -- make sure you have more steps after 15,000 posts as I was bitterly disappointed that I reached the limit there

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
      Don't want to price myself out of the market, Lucifer
      I think your price point is highly dependent on the quality of the package you are offering.

You know what you need to have on offer to command £1200 a night...

Comment

[QUOTE=Lucifer Box]I think your price point is highly dependent on the quality of the package you are offering.

You know what you need to have on offer to command £1200 a night...[QUOTE]

Don't think I can compete with the luxury market, Lucifer. I'm more of the

market
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

New rank

Now I'm a fighter not a lurker...I feel empowered
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

How about something contracting related like

Permie
            Wannabe Contractor
            Cowboy
            Serious Contractor
            Old Hand
            Cushy Contract (because has a lot of time to post)
            Paid to post
            Total Geek
            Seriously in need of a life
            Has no life and never will

Comment

Working...
            X