• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Great Place To Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Great Place To Work

EndClientCo is doing one of these 'Great Place To Work' surveys.

Everybody is being leaned on to participate.

I'm at EndClientCo via SignificantConsultancyInMyAreaOfExpertise, (SCIMAOE).

Naturally, I ignored prodding from EndClientCo to participate.

I then got two prods from SCIMOE, and both 'prodders' sit close to me.

So I participated.

The survey took the form of around 40 statements to which we had to select, for each statement, one from: Strongly Agree/ Slightly Agree/ Neither Agree Nor Disagree/ Slightly Disagree/ Strongly Disagree.

Naturally I selected Neither Agree Nor Disagree for every one. That was the nearest I could find to WGAS.

The last part needed some thought - 'Describe EndClientCo in three words'.

I put 'My Client's Client'.

Could I have done any better?
    Last edited by RetSet; 2 July 2014, 21:43.

Good work!
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

First laugh of the morning. Thank you, and well played!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        First laugh of the morning. Thank you, and well played!
        You're expecting more? I think you're in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post

Good work. How about "Lovely cash cow?"

I like games like this

Comment

depending on how long you've been there, and any extensions, you could have said:

"top banana company"

Comment

EndClientCo is doing one of these 'Great Place To Work' surveys.

Everybody is being leaned on to participate.

I'm at EndClientCo via SignificantConsultancyInMyAreaOfExpertise, (SCIMAOE).

Naturally, I ignored prodding from EndClientCo to participate.

I then got two prods from SCIMOE, and both 'prodders' sit close to me.

So I participated.

The survey took the form of around 40 statements to which we had to select, for each statement, one from: Strongly Agree/ Slightly Agree/ Neither Agree Nor Disagree/ Slightly Disagree/ Strongly Disagree.

Naturally I selected Neither Agree Nor Disagree for every one. That was the nearest I could find to WGAS.

Very good. I hope you spent at least two invoicable hours on this and then went for a thirty quid dump.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Very good. I hope you spent at least two invoicable hours on this and then went for a thirty quid dump.
                You're either cheap or quick. Take your time and do some "research" while you're there.

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                X