• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another scamming scheme - INOH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another scamming scheme - INOH

Just got an email from INOH with a slightly different mode of attack, all the other schemes are awful (in long, long detail) but ours is different..

Registered office on the email looks very familiar as its the one companies made simple offer for very little money....

Registered office at companies house is different but Heatherfield Goldsmiths Avenue, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 1RJ sounds like a house rather than a business but I can't be bothered to go on google maps and check.

And the linkedin account of the sole director really inspires confidence Alex Ward - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

Email went to my special jobserve account so they are going to be busy....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...d-company.html
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Approved

According to their website:

"FULLY APPROVED
      Tested and approved by KPMG"

As ex-Big4 accountant, I have to say that I'm surprised that KPMG would expressly 'approve'. My personal experience of Big4 quality and risk management policies are that 'approve' was one of those words that we tended to avoid like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by AptoAccounting View Post
        According to their website:

"FULLY APPROVED
        Tested and approved by KPMG"

As ex-Big4 accountant, I have to say that I'm surprised that KPMG would expressly 'approve'. My personal experience of Big4 quality and risk management policies are that 'approve' was one of those words that we tended to avoid like the plague.
        They may say it's tested and approved but the chances of actually getting sight of that 'approval' are slim to none
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Working...
        X