• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob, knob, bob-a-flobablob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob, knob, bob-a-flobablob

Are we allowed to start a thread with Bob in it?

Cojak deleted my thread on Indian penis size
    ????? deleted my thread on how to treat bobs who post here(if there are any).

Is this some sort of racism thing against Bobs?
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    27.78%
    AndyW will delete this thread
    38.89%

Why the fascination with penis size?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Would you treat a poster who was a knob any differently?

You are working at a client's site and are asked your opinion on a potential candidate for a role . The quality of the work produced by this candidate will have a direct impact on your deliverables.

Somehow you acertain that the candidate is a poster on here and for your own reasons you think this person is a complete tool. This opinion is based on things they've posted on here only and you have no idea if this is just a sockpuppet, internet persona or anything about their non CUK existence. It maybe that they come across as an idiot/racist/keyboardwarrior/tonyblairapologist/CAGWfanatic/denier whatever, you just think they're a tool. Their CV, however fabricated, reads as a good fit for the role.

What do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        You are working at a client's site and are asked your opinion on a potential candidate for a role . The quality of the work produced by this candidate will have a direct impact on your deliverables.

Somehow you acertain that the candidate is a poster on here and for your own reasons you think this person is a complete tool. This opinion is based on things they've posted on here only and you have no idea if this is just a sockpuppet, internet persona or anything about their non CUK existence. It maybe that they come across as an idiot/racist/keyboardwarrior/tonyblairapologist/CAGWfanatic/denier whatever, you just think they're a tool. Their CV, however fabricated, reads as a good fit for the role.

What do you do?
        Depends, is he a bob?

Comment

I did go to school with a boy who had a different knob. Not sure how the other kids found out - but he was mercilessly teased. I seem to remember feeling sorry for him - I hope I did not join in.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Why the fascination with penis size?

Should I be looking this up on urban dictionary?

Comment

Would you treat a poster who has a knob any differently?

There is a lot of casual sexism on CUK from the male contingent. Does that make you treat male CUK posters differently?
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Are we allowed to start a meta-thread with Bob in it?

Just askin'.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  There is a lot of casual sexism on CUK from the male contingent. Does that make you treat male CUK posters differently?
                  No. As there are no female posters on here. They are all male posters pretending to be women.

When "MudSkipper" was on L2B she finally admitted she was Admin's wife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I did go to school with a boy who had a different knob. Not sure how the other kids found out - but he was mercilessly teased. I seem to remember feeling sorry for him - I hope I did not join in.
                    Did the rest of you share the same knob?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Working...
                    X