• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's wife is this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's wife is this?

Imagine what she would do for a bottle of Cristal?

Mayor demands police investigation after British girl is filmed performing a sex act on 23 men in two minutes to win a 3euro bottle of Cava at Magaluf bar | Mail Online

The Mayor is annoyed because she passed out before it was his turn...allegedly.

Comment

How much of a sex act can you do in 5.2s?

Also got to love the DM. At random, this gem is hacked in...
      The 42-year-old mother of two, real name Deirdre Kelly, claims £10,000 a year in benefits but flew to the resort despite being ‘too depressed’ to work.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I am confused what did she actually do to these men/boys?

Comment

Last time I let the old man go on girls' weekend away.

Although I guess all publicity is good publicity.

Comment

I think it's a ******* disgrace they have put this on the front page.

Let's just wait a couple of days before the girl is outted and then commits suicide. I wonder where the papers will stand when all the legal cases start flying about. They probably won't but I hope they get ******* nailed and hard!

This particular one has got me pretty angry. This is not front page news. There just isn't any need for it.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I am confused what did she actually do to these men/boys?
              A quick google of Magaluf and Cava will soon leave you suitably informed.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
                A quick google of Magaluf and Cava will soon leave you suitably informed.
                Ok novel so she sucked 20 odd d*cks in 2 minutes

as someone else has quoted thats about 5 seconds per d*ck

as most of them will have been drunk I imagine none of them actually popped their cork.

So it's not like she was the sponge in a bukkake session was it

just some dumb slapper get some cheap alcohol for something she normally does for free

as NLUK says - this is not even news

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  I think it's a ******* disgrace they have put this on the front page.

Let's just wait a couple of days before the girl is outted and then commits suicide. I wonder where the papers will stand when all the legal cases start flying about. They probably won't but I hope they get ******* nailed and hard!

This particular one has got me pretty angry. This is not front page news. There just isn't any need for it.
                  Calm down, I'm sure northernladyuk will take it in her stride.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                    Calm down, I'm sure northernladyuk will take it in her stride.
                    Apparently she is used to taking many things in her 'strides'

Comment

Working...
                    X