• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CAS - Contractor Accommodation Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAS - Contractor Accommodation Services

Hi

Has anyone used CAS, the Contractor Accommodation Services (www.wedotherest.com) and if so what are your thoughts?

Andrew

No

Comment

Cowboys! I don't see any company number on that website... or vat details....or address... or whatever else is supposed to be on there

And no, i haven't looked at every page to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
        Hi

Has anyone used CAS, the Contractor Accommodation Services (www.wedotherest.com) and if so what are your thoughts?

Andrew
        Google is your friend...

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        There are aparthotel's in major cities. I've used CAS - contractor accommodation services when I had a gig in Edinburgh. They block booked a flat for me and it was a/ok, £50 a night. Short 5 min walk from the clients.

Worth a punt.
        Originally posted by html View Post
        I used a company called Contractor Accommodation Services who were fantastic.

They sorted me out a hotel in Norwich (getting 30% off the rate I could get) and is a free service.

They then sorted me out a serviced apartment for 20% less.

Nice people too. Think they do all over the UK - highly recommend them. Website is CAS – We Do The Rest | Contractor Accommodation Services - think I should ask them for some comission!?

Hope this is helpful
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

That picture of the scotch pie has made me feel right hungry.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Think I'll give them a ring. The agent says they can secure rates of between £20 and £40 per night and cover b&bs and hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
              Thanks for the feedback. Think I'll give them a ring. The agent says they can secure rates of between £20 and £40 per night and cover b&bs and hotels.
              In addition to your day rate? Plus VAT?

£40 sounds better than £20 btw.

Comment

Working...
              X