• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Westminster child abuse:114 files lost or destroyed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westminster child abuse:114 files lost or destroyed

Whitehall child sex inquiry: the 114 files 'lost’ - Telegraph

This really is completely and utterly staggering.

How many of those troughing parasites who have sold us down the river are involved in this? How many know who's involved? Until recently I thought all this kind of stuff was all in the realms of Icke-esque conspiracy theories. Now I'm becoming more and more convinced that our establishment is rotten to its very core.

I posted a thread yesterday entitled "People should be more angry with politicians". Well, right now I think we should be demanding their heads on spikes. The whole damn lot of 'em. This makes me so angry

Dickens gave the dossier to Leon Brittan. The dossier vanished. Now Brittan's being questioned over allegations of rape.

This is what happens when you let Margaret Thatcher and her cronies run the country

Comment

We should have guessed it was all Margaret Thatcher's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        This is what happens when you let Margaret Thatcher and her cronies run the country
        I seem to recall one Tony Blair issuing a D Notice preventing the publication of the names of some high profile Labour MPs that were on a list produced by the FBI during their Operation Ore investigations.

He cited the impending Iraq war as a reason for the D notice.

Comment

Dickens gave the dossier to Leon Brittan. The dossier vanished. Now Brittan's being questioned over allegations of rape.

Yes, because Cyril Smith, that well known Tory Whip was completely under her control
          Last edited by tractor; 6 July 2014, 07:52.

Comment

And as for Jeremy Thorpe ...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I can't remember every piece of paperwork I received, or where I filed it, passed it on. I can't recall where I put that gas bill from 8 years ago.

But paperwork involving child sex abuse by prominent persons - no-one would ever forget what they did with that file.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                I can't remember every piece of paperwork I received, or where I filed it, passed it on. I can't recall where I put that gas bill from 8 years ago.

But paperwork involving child sex abuse by prominent persons - no-one would ever forget what they did with that file.
                Additionally and more importantly, anyone who had a hand in stopping this whole thing from being investigated and prosecuted is guilty of many things including facilitating anything that has and is still going on since.

The media, government and police forces all shred evidence when it suits them. They 'lost' 114/527 files and of the remaining ones, none contain allegations. What a surprise?
                Last edited by tractor; 6 July 2014, 08:47.

Comment

It gets even more sinister...

A truly chilling exceprt from this piece in today's Mail on Sunday by Simon Danczuk (the Labour MP who exposed Cyril Smith)

As I was I was making my way from the House of Commons on Monday night after a late vote a Tory minister stepped out of the shadows to confront me. I'd never spoken to him before in my life but he blocked my way and ushered me to one side.

He warned me to think very carefully about what I was going to say the next day before the Home Affairs Select Committee when I'd be answering questions on child abuse.

'I hear you're about to challenge Lord Brittan about what he knew about child sex abuse,' he said. It wouldn't be a wise move, he advised me.

'It was all put to bed a long time ago.'

He warned me I could even be responsible for his death.

We looked at each other in silence for a second. I knew straight away he wasn't telling me this out of concern for the man's welfare.

There was no compassion in his voice.
                  So, Leon Brittan knows so much that it could lead to his being bumped off by the security services?

God knows how far this goes...

Comment

... This is what happens when you let Margaret Thatcher and her cronies run the country
                    Er, aren't the latest allegations about a _Labour_ peer having raped up to 10 kids?

Clearly he must have been one of those beastly Tories at the time, but has since seen the error of his ways and defected to Labour
                    Last edited by OwlHoot; 6 July 2014, 10:21.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X