• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does everyone spend their weekends.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does everyone spend their weekends.....

working ?

Geez ! considering the average age on this CUK is 35-40 then you guys should be taking it easier and spending time with your families and doing your hobbies etc.

Get a life !

Originally posted by Andyw
    working ?

Geez ! considering the average age on this CUK is 35-40 then you guys should be taking it easier and spending time with your families and doing your hobbies etc.

Get a life !
    It's only Milan. He thinks a family is too expensive and so is a hobby. His only "luxurious" good in his life is a 10-year old Skoda that he fetishly cherishes it everyday. He is a good candidate for a Dickens' plot.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      He (milan) is a good candidate for a Dickens' plot.
      A Tale Of One City?

Comment

Better than being in Crime and Punishment...

Comment

or The Gulag Archipelago.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            It's only Milan. He thinks a family is too expensive and so is a hobby. His only "luxurious" good in his life is a 10-year old Skoda that he fetishly cherishes it everyday. He is a good candidate for a Dickens' plot.
            Certainly not Great Expectations.

Comment

I’m 55, weekend is taken up by running of two other business. No rest at weekends. On the other hand, when I don’t have a contract; I have no need to panic because there is enough money coming in.

My life is more interesting than certain other contractors who’s highlight of the weekend is watching loads of crap DVDs.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                My life is more interesting than certain other contractors who’s highlight of the weekend is watching loads of crap DVDs.
                I generally travel back in time on weekends, normally to see my mate Caligula in ROme - this allows to have very extended weekends without much expense.

hth

threaded.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  I generally travel back in time on weekends, normally to see my mate Caligula in ROme - this allows to have very extended weekends without much expense.

hth

threaded.

I think I've just relieved myself inside my Dalekanium casing. I hope it's corrosion proof.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

hth

threaded.

I thought he was friends with Danish royalty?

Comment

Working...
                    X