• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hosting / SLA contract template?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting / SLA contract template?

Can anyone recommend a good hosting / SLA contract?
    I was going to start off with a standard PCG contract but perhaps there is something more tailored out there?

Anything on Docracy - Free Legal Documents of any use?

Comment

Google have a host of standard templates and if you are lucky actual documents that have somehow worked their web. You could have a good search and see if you get lucky and find one?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        ..host...
        I see what you did there.
        Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
          Can anyone recommend a good hosting / SLA contract?
          I was going to start off with a standard PCG contract but perhaps there is something more tailored out there?
          The contract for supply and the SLA are two separate documents: the first defines the commercial relationship, the second defines how you measure what is being delivered.

PM me an email address and I'll send over an old, old anonymised SLA template I wrote that promises no level of service at all. That sounds weird, but it had a purpose at the time; more to the point, is covers all the points you will need in a SLA for a basic service provision. All you have to do is agree the parameters...
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
          X