• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

High quality cling film

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High quality cling film

Woman hides 20k in knickers...

Is this why BP only uses the best cling film? Was he involved?

would Mich?

Out of curiosity why are she & her friends fans of terrorism? Do I suspect the 'British Citizen' status is relatively new?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Um, did you actually read the article? The money wasn't in her knickers, it was rather more secret than that

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Um, did you actually read the article? The money wasn't in her knickers, it was rather more secret than that
        Was in her knickers too though!

And it was in euros, dont they do €200 notes? That's only 100 of em. Would have been a better bet to stash it in a few paperbacks.

Comment

When I was about six, I went to a party, and smuggled some sweets home in my knickers for my sister. I remember it was very uncomfortable. No-one invites me to parties any more

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            When I was about six, I went to a party, and smuggled some sweets home in my knickers for my sister. I remember it was very uncomfortable. No-one invites me to parties any more
            <cue NLyUK's agency with a gig involving ping pong balls>

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Even Snow White can't get away with it these days....

Comment

So myLTDco just paid a reasonably large sum of money dividend to my personal bank account, and I'm going through an airport fairly soon.

Does this mean I'm going to get the rubber glove treatment?

Comment

A bit of a fishy story if you ask me?
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                  X