• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forgotten

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgotten

I'm WFH this week (Well, kinda - I have other tulip to do so I'm not on site at $MainProject). Anyway, it was sprung on me at the end of last week that I needed to get some input from a particular team - PM said don't worry, we'll get a conf call set up and then it doesn't matter if you (me) are in or not. Was confirmed on Monday and a meeting request went out, but with no dial in details.

Well, the call was 9:00am. No e-mails, no calls no nothing. I e-mailed the PM last night with a gentle reminder to give me the dial in details and I phoned him at 0855 this morning but it went to answer-phone.

Not quite sure what to do now - I need to go out, but I feel pretty damn bad that I've basically missed my own meeting.

PM called - things went wrong, meeting didn't happen. Not my fault

Comment

Working...
    X