• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Adult Paddling Pools

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adult Paddling Pools

You know the ones - they're round & about 10 feet in diameter. Not really paddling pools as they are actually quite deep. Perfect for lazing around in with a G&T on a hot summers day.

Anyone got one? Did you bother getting a heater with it? Any particular recommendations?

Actually, the best recommendation would be to not buy one as the rest of the summer is bound to be a washout if I do.

Is this a pool where you paddle adults?

Comment

Proper contractor's pool;

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I've seen quite a few of these while were looking for hot tubs. They can seat up to 6 in some I believe. Pretty darn cheap, about £500 quid for a 4 seater I think it was.

I'd steer away unless you don't mind wasting a bit of money. It's going to be a fad like giant trampolines that will just end up either rotting away or curled up in the back of the garage IMO.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I'd steer away unless you don't mind wasting a bit of money. It's going to be a fad like giant trampolines that will just end up either rotting away or curled up in the back of the garage IMO.
          Agreed - it'll get ******* awful if you leave it out and it'll be too much of a faff to get out each time it's warm enough to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Agreed - it'll get ******* awful if you leave it out and it'll be too much of a faff to get out each time it's warm enough to bother.
            Hmmm... Point taken.

Maybe we'll all have to cool off under OH's sprinkler attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
              Hmmm... Point taken.

Maybe we'll all have to cool off under OH's sprinkler attachment.
              Orange Hopper is giving the shower experience? I'll have to tell NLYUK.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I've seen quite a few of these while were looking for hot tubs. They can seat up to 6 in some I believe. Pretty darn cheap, about £500 quid for a 4 seater I think it was.

Trampolines are nearly as prevalent as Sky dishes in the north east
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

"it's not the size of the pool , but the company you have in it"

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Trampolines are nearly as prevalent as Sky dishes in the north east
                    If you can hear screaming children from a garden there is a trampoline.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X