• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not a racist but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a racist but...

Really? Are they just 'works of art' or what?

Some people are just thick as tulip....

During the programme on Monday Mr Higinbotham's 15 tattoos were on display - including a ‘White Power’ slogan, the foot-long image of Adolf Hitler, which dominates his back, and an intricate picture of the Ku Klux Klan, which runs across the length of his stomach.
    Whoops:

But he drew criticism from many members of the public, after he offered to pay daugher and son in law money to vote UKIP in the EU elections.

He was filmed saying, ‘You tell me you’ve voted UKIP and I’ll give you some money’, before walking around Hull’s largest council estate in a jacket with ‘Skinheads Forever’ across the back.

He claims he was portrayed as racist in the footage, after being filmed saying: 'I like anyone as long as they’re English'.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Really? Are they just 'works of art' or what?

Some people are just thick as tulip....

Whoops:
    I saw this. It's the only bit of 'benefits pron' i've ever watched, but the footer was boring me so i skipped over. I must have only seen the bit he's moaning about though

He came over as a tool. Bouncing about his daughters new flat like an over excited puppy and then going straight onto the attack about how he'd pay them to vote ukip. The kids were asking how much, and he was being cagey about that telling them they'd have to vote first (i somehow doubt they were registered at their new place). I turned back over at that point. He's a chunt, they might have edited it to make it look worse but....
    1. wtf did he expect
    2. he's still a chunt

Comment

Also, I don't intend to watch again!

I find anything where members of the public are filmed/recorded to be excruciatingly awful. Even the most articulate person will flop if they're suddenly being recorded and haven't had ten minutes to compose their thoughts. These people have no hope at all. It should be made illegal.

Comment

Jesus. Can they mention his foot long Adolf tattoo any more times in one article?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'd have claimed that Banksy did it while I was asleep.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            I'd have claimed that Banksy did it while I was asleep.
            Might be painful if you tried to flog it for a million quid though...

Comment

Working...
            X