• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Militant radical feminists resist perfectly sensible handball regulations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Militant radical feminists resist perfectly sensible handball regulations

Women players taking legal action against 'sexist' European Handball Federation rules | Mail Online

I can't see what the problem is
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 11 July 2014, 13:51.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I support them 100%. They should protest by removing the offending items of clothing.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

they realise if they cover up then they will lose all their sponsorship?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Racist(or religionist) too, I imagine. Hijab and bikini aren't often seen together.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Racist(or religionist) too, I imagine. Hijab and bikini aren't often seen together.
          Fattist too!

Although to be honest, most active sports are somewhat skewed against fat people.

Comment

I know you guys are joking but as someone who has competed internationally in my chosen sport I really do understand where these eh guys are coming from and I think they're right. Also, I'm a bit confused. Handball isn't traditionally played on the beach, it's an indoor sport. As an aside I had the good misfortune to be put out of the tournament I was competing in and find myself wandering into the European ladies Handball championship. The sport if fairly big in Scandanavia and I found myself fairly impressed by what I saw. Yes, Handball IS a genuinely fun sport.

Comment

Own up Mich. Were you googling for women in skimpy clothing or even worse reading the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by antihippy View Post
                I know you guys are joking but as someone who has competed internationally in my chosen sport I really do understand where these eh guys are coming from and I think they're right. Also, I'm a bit confused. Handball isn't traditionally played on the beach, it's an indoor sport. As an aside I had the good misfortune to be put out of the tournament I was competing in and find myself wandering into the European ladies Handball championship. The sport if fairly big in Scandanavia and I found myself fairly impressed by what I saw. Yes, Handball IS a genuinely fun sport.
                So do I actually, but you're right, I'm joking. They should wear what's practical for their sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Own up Mich. Were you googling for women in skimpy clothing or even worse reading the mail.
                  Just looking at pictures in the Mail. I wouldn't actually read that pile of cack.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                    I support them 100%. They should protest by removing the offending items of clothing.
                    There were some naked ladies protesting opposite where I was standing in London during the TdF. Never did find out what they were protesting about.

Comment

Working...
                    X