• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WORLD CUP FINAL THREAD..... (Non football fans look too)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORLD CUP FINAL THREAD..... (Non football fans look too)

So its North Korea v Portugal

In a Youtube clip, the media are recorded reporting that North Korea are close to claiming the biggest prize in football. They also report that North Korea cruised through the group stages with a 7-0 win over Japan, 4-0 against USA and a 2-0 victory when they ‘faced’ China. None of these actually happened, of course. The news report included footage of the matches that were clearly played years ago.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

No doubt they excluded the incident where Kimn Jong Un got sent off for biting.

Comment

He ate the ref first, and then started on the opposition.

Comment

The post match buffet was the dog's bullocks....

Comment

<conspiracy_theory>
          To be fair though, unless you are there in person in Brazil, how do you know that the North Korean version was not what actually happened?
          Maybe the BBC and Sky have been pulling wool over our eyes
          </conspiracy_theory>

Comment

From the 2010 World Cup....

Comment

Working...
            X