• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vanity is the quicksand of reason

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanity is the quicksand of reason

Tulisa 'brokered £800 cocaine deal for reporter posing as film producer' | Mail Online

He promised the 26-year-old singer he could ‘get her a part in a big movie that was coming up’ with Leonardo Di Caprio as her possible co-star, and she was keen to be ‘in his good books’,

I think the only movie she will be in will have a very recognisable black sofa in it.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      I think the only movie she will be in will have a very recognisable black sofa in it.....
      Not if her previous video is anything to go by...
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I don't see what she's done wrong. She didn't handle any money or drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Can't understand why the actions of this scrote aren't regarded as entrapment.
          I once pulled off a 'sting' to catch someone who stole something from me. Gave the details to the Police who acted on it but said that they could not have done something similar due to entrapment. So maybe it only applies to the Fuzz?

Comment

That's what I thought. They encouraged her to break the law just so they could get a newspaper story, and then got her arrested too. I'm not a fan of the girl, but can't help feeling a bit sorry for her.
            ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

There are dark forces at work here...

Comment

Apparently he trained as a recruitment agent
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

What? Is she High? oh, wait...ermmm
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    ??
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X