• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hooray! Cherie is raking it in...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray! Cherie is raking it in...

"Cherie Blair's law firm took a role in more top-level court cases last year than any other barristers' chambers, new rankings showed.

Lawyers from Matrix Chambers appeared in 35 hearings in the House of Lords - the country's most senior court - on the back of human rights disputes.

The success in securing the most lucrative human rights cases marked another boom year for Matrix, founded only six years ago to capitalise on the new Human Rights Act."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
    Vieze Oude Man

So, let me just get is straight - you would be unhappy if your wife was earning like hundreds of thousands of pounds a year, of which 50% would have been yours in case of divorce? Cherie is the kind of wife any man should dream for.

Comment

Do you dream of Cherie then AtW?

Comment

She seems nice - her facial feature makes her look very cheerful, happy even and I can read in her eyes that she'd never nag her man.

Comment

successfull barristers are rare...trust me I know. If my wife earned £300,000 I would have no need to examine the bank statements...and I might actually go shopping with her incase she bought me something nice.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            She seems nice - her facial feature makes her look very cheerful, happy even and I can read in her eyes that she'd never nag her man.
            Here's a few images to give you pleasant dreams, Alexei....

Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
              pwoarh!

Comment

You like.. ? She 2000 yankee dollar an hour... luv you looooong time.... payment terms 30 days.
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

For that kind of money she'd better be great conversationalist.

Comment

You like dirty talk, she talk dirty... cost extra.. she do No. 10 for you, loooong time.....
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X