• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The tract says it all...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tract says it all...

Speaks for itself
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

**** *** YOU ****!

Comment

Here are some more ideas. Some won't get you sectioned.

http://www.chick.com/tracttips/shopping.asp
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Made the mistake of clicking a link from Chico again, will not be so daft in future.

Cartoons for Christians

Chico - you are a retard of the highest order.
        my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Nice little earner I bet. This site encourages you to buy the tracts and distribute them all over town. Leave under car windscreens, leave in pockets of garments in clothes shops (!) and various other anti-social and wasteful forms of marketing. A pack of 25 costs about £2, which will last about 2 minutes if you're committed. That's quite an earner !!
          It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Just to play 'Devils Advocate', but doesn't that cartoon strip back up the position that all the worlds’ ills are a Jewish conspiracy?
            Blair, you cannot reach me now,
            No matter how you try,
            Goodbye cruel Labour,
            Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Hey Chico there's a sale on at http://www.whollylove.co.uk/

Sex is a great gift from God – we stock products to enhance your sex life with your spouse! All our products and images on this site are selected on two criteria: sex in marriage is based on wholly love (so we have not selected hurtful products), and the Biblical portrait of marital sex as a reflection of God’s holy love for us (so we have avoided inappropriate images wherever possible).

The Terminator Vibrating Penis Enlarging System is only £24.99 - but I guess you are a big enough ***** already.

Comment

I was brought up a Catholic. Though I am now an atheist it's a church I still have some respect for. The teachings were from the new testament and an admirable philosophy for the most part. The mainstream Catholic church was never stupid enough to take any of the old testament as more than allegory or historical background.

Never figured out what stuff about god killing people's first borne had to with the Christian god at all. From looking at various websites, it seems that the recent growth of this pernicious old testament obsessed faith in the UK, like Islam, is another foreign imposition by "enriching" elements of our society.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  Why don't you speak for it?

Comment

Originally posted by ferret
                    Chico - you are a retard of the highest order.
                    Now now now, lets not insult retards here (ie Jabberwocky) - they are generally harmless and can be safely ignored (how else would we know that we are not stupid without them?), unlike propaganda scum like Chico whose hands are in blood up to neck: pity there is no hell for people like Chico.

Comment

Working...
                    X